Monday, February 20, 2012

Sun Stand still prayers and other things.

Two of my dear friends today mentioned that they wondered if I fell off their feed because I am so behind on blogging! That made me lol, and feel really good inside that people care if I blog. Life is so crazy sometimes that I forget to record whats happening around me.

so here whats going on here lately... I am reading LOTS!! Currently Kisses from kate and Sun stand still. Both are fantastic and stretching my faith to places its never been. Having your faith stretched is scary. We pray the prayer open the eyes of my heart Lord. But is that what we really mean? Sometimes I think if my eyes were truly opened I couldn't stand it. Because I am a selfish human.Yet still so incredibly loved !!

I am eating... a whole foods plant based diet. I am pretty jazzed about that. We watched the Movir forks over knives and I kinda read The China study. I am SOLD!! I fully believe in the power of a plant based diet. Now I am not saying we will never have the occasional pizza or Big mac. But my goal is for the bulk of our meals to be Vegan.

I am learning.. How to pray. Something new I am trying is itemizing my prayer requests. Like instead of praying for one big thing. Praying for the little steps I need to happen for that one big thing to happen.

I am listening... to way to much hip hop :) maybe it will motivate me to workout !!

What are you doing ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments !