Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday

Happy Monday ! So, Random thoughts running around my head. I really like this show. It makes me laugh out loud, like every week.

I finally caved a few months ago and ordered a cute planner from Erin Condren. Then I lost it when we moved. SO I reordered one a few weeks ago and it should be here tomorrow. I am seriously excited for the cute.


I was at target the other day and I saw a new mommy changing her newborns diaper in the bathroom. I cooed and told her how adorable her little girl was ( and she was). I thought about my little guy and how much I love him and how big he is growing. But even though he is my last little baby, I am so ok with it. Dont get me wrong I am drinking in every moment of his sweet babyness. I love the way his head smells after a bath, the way he says Dada. How happy his feet make him. But I am also so excited for the next phase of our family life. I am even kicking around the idea of home schooling. We shall see how that goes. Thats a topic for another post.

 It rained last week. It was heavenly. It never rains in the desert. Cloudy days make me feel alive.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments !