Sunday, October 23, 2011

pictures are funny things





 Aren't pictures funny things. They can make life look so awesome When I was uploading these pictures my hubby looked over my shoulder and said " wow, you made it look like we had an AWESOME time". I had to laugh. The truth is it was 97 degrees today. We had big hopes of enjoying the day with the kiddos at our towns annual Stagecoach days celebration. But No one was even there. The rides and games were over priced and most of all it was so stinkin hot !!

We stayed for 45 mintites !! 

And then we went to Mcdonalds and let the kids play in the air condtioning. Myka made a new friend and she named her Olivia. Her real name was Sarah. But Myka kept calling her Olivia. 

Tomorrow is Monday and I have a to do list a mile long. maybe two miles. Wedding season is crazy. I miss my family. I feel like I am behind a computer screen or a camera all the time. Thats why today was so nice. No camera but my iphone one ( kicks booty by the way) .

But I feel blessed. Blessed that I have a small business that is thriving and a husband who helps me run it. Blessed that my in laws and my mom were willing to drop everything yesterday so they could watch the kids while Will came to a wedding with me. 

I am pretty lucky. 

I am grateful. 

linking up with Heather

6 comments:

  1. so true. the camera can totally alter the perspective on what an event was really like. your pics are beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are amazing. I LOVE your blog name. That is rad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are beautiful. i love that your girl made up her own name for a new friend. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are indeed - love that last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does LOOK like you had a great time, too bad it was so hot. Your photos are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Shots! It does not even look like it is 97 degrees there... I probably would have only been able to stay 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments !