Friday, November 11, 2011

Ten things happening right now

1.my little girl Myka is on day four of coughing and a high fever. I hate, hate, hate when my kiddos get sick. My worry and anxiety gets out of control.

2. It's cold here in AZ as of late and I love it. But it did make me realize my children are In need of new winter clothes. And so am I. This would work

3. I am off to shoot a wedding today. The season is winding down. I have learned so much about myself and my art this past few months. What I like and what I don't like. My style of art and why I love what I do.

4. Lexi is at a friends house this morning. She had a sleepover last night. The house is strangely quiet with just four kids. It hit me last night that as she gets older she will be home less and less. It's sad but exciting. She is growing up and I am so grateful to be her mom and get to watch her story unfold.

5. Christmas! Need I say more. I Am so trying to be organized and together this year. I feel like every year I am running around like a crazy person at the last minute. And I am famous for wrapping presents in the garage Christmas eve at midnight. Not this year! I am vowing to have it all done by Christmas break ! And now that I have confessed it to Internet land it must happen.

6.It's Monday now.

7. I am off to get a new pair of glasses this morning. I want super thick black frames .

8. I never thought I would want that

9. I need new jeans. And I still have baby weight. Lol from my eleven year old!!

10. This post took me a week to write!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments !