Monday, May 7, 2012

I am...


Listening- to God is bigger then the boogie man. Myka is still awake. Why, I do not know. Any tips out there for bed time harmony would be greatly appreciated. The Hockey game is also on in the other room. Will is sooo excited that the Coyotes may go to the playoffs. That boy eat sleeps and lives sports. Any sport.

thinking about- So much. Thinking about my passions vs my living. When you are so passionate about what you do ( photography) for a living it can be hard to feel passionate about it. Does that make any sense? I am also thinking about home schooling my kiddos next year. The older ones any ways. I would still have Myka in pre school. I read OMSH a lot. I am so inspired at how happy her kids seem. I need to get some happy back in my family. I feel like thats the resounding theme lately. Maybe its a funk. I dont know. But I do know I will figure this out. I will not let this sad cloud settle on us.

looking forward too- SUMMER!! Not the heat. Not the heat at all. But pool time, and a possible trip to the beach Heck to the yeah! This summer I am hoping to get some home school summer school style in. I am thinking each day will start with a writing prompt and a devotion. I also need to get some math in there. From there I want arts and crafts LOTS OF THEM ! We are going to do a Smash book for sure. And some art journals.

What are you doing???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments !