Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer day 1

I have four kids. Four kids I love, adore and all that jazz. But heres the thing. I grew up as an only child. I had a best friend next store who served as a have when I want send home when I dont kind of sister. I always had the TV to myself, brand new clothes, and all my parents attention.

But i was so lonely.

I vowed i would give my future children siblings. And boy have I! But sometimes four is overwhelming for this only child. The noise, the mess, and the FIGHTING! And summer seems to make it all worse. I feel like I just need to find a mothering flow. Maybe a flow doesn't exist. As I type this they are fighting over netflix. So much drama all the time. I wonder if its worse with girls??

Summer day 1 was good. We went swimming with my sweet friend Jeanette. Myka jumped off the diving board. And I manged to glob enough sunscreen on everyone that no one burned. WOOT!

Tonight Will is making steaks.I am going to crack open a Cors light becaue thats how i roll and enjoy tonight with my people. My crazy, loud, overwhelming wonderful people.

Tomorrow we are shooting a wedding at the lake. The weather is supposed to be in the 80's! Unheard of for this time of year. Its like a special gift from God just for me.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments !