Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday



  1. This is actually from two weeks ago. It was 6 pm and on a whim we headed to the park so I could play with some camera lenses I had rented. It was nice enough outside that we stayed for about an hour. Definitely a rare treat to play at the park on summer break. 
  2.  Taking two littles shopping is HARD! I swear I left with half my list. 
  3. Riding the 6 dollar Merry Go round.
  4. Sometimes I see pretty things and actually snap a picture of them.
  5. Starbucks is my office. I am hoping to get some studio space soon. Big plans for LaurenJean photography in the works.
  6. Oh dear Lord. Myka held onto this balloon from the store for two days! It came everywhere with us! Heaven hep the little boy who started playing with it at the mall play land.
  7. Happy baby. Always
  8. Big world. Little boy
  9. AT least adults could ride free on the six dollar Merry go round.
Linking up here








life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments !