Friday, August 10, 2012

And Just like that its Friday

Thinking about seasons this morning. Mainly because its reached 117 degrees here for the past three days and there is no end is sight. So gross. So unfair. I am dreaming of fall, or at least Arizonas smallish version of it.

School started!! So far the girls love it. I can not believe Lexi will be in Jr. high next year. That will be the first time the girls have not been at the same school.

Here are a few highlights from the week.




  1. My guys.
  2. I took a meal to a new mama. Such a simple way to bless someone. Its the Pioneer woman's chicken Spaghetti.
  3. I had coffee with two amazing friends, they both are fellow bloggers. You could tell when kate was taking a picture of her cheese cake. hehe
  4. coffee with naked Ken....totally normal.

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments !