Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Getting Gutzy!

So my girls have been in school for a full week now. The house has been blissfully quiet. Mama (ME) has gotten most of her work done. YAY! A party tonight was definitely in order. We grabbed some neighbor kids and invited them over to a backyard party hosted by Gutzy Gear!

I used to love decorating my backpack in school. Everyone had a backpack, but it was what you put on your backpack that made you stand out. Gutzy Gear offers Velcro straps that you put right on your backpack strap. Did ya' hear that Velcro! That's awesome because I hate to iron. Like super hate, hate, hate it! The kids can pick the patches they want and stick them right on their backpack. You know what else this is good for?? Some good ol' fashioned patch swapping! How easy! Kids can just trade patches with each other easy peasy! There was lots of patch trading going on tonight.


The kids at the party ranged in ages from 4- 12 and Gutzy was a hit with every single one! We somehow have a few leftover and my girls are super jazzed to take them to school and share with friends. Thank you so much for giving us some awesome gear to try out Gutzy! And of course Mom select!

Disclosure: My family was given Gutzy Gear by MomSelect. This post has not been reviewed by a third party and all opinions are my own as they always are. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments !