Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My friends are back !!

OK, I am sooo excited.
My friends have come home.
My favorite television shows are back on !!

Oh House , you remind me of my husband. except he's you know, not a doctor.  I am a big fan of ' Huddy " btw !!



I am perhaps the most excited about this. It just fills me with GLEE! I am such a gleek.  Rachel has bangs !! Did she have bangs last season ??

 



And these guys of course.........


And this show looks really interesting. Both myself and Will graduated in the year 2000. This show literally is MY generation. the beginning part of this preview made me cry a little.



so , now you know what i am looking forward to this fall. Me and my hubby curled up on the couch with the dvr and a glass of wine.

What are your favorite shows ?

2 comments:

  1. I am a total Gleek as well... it starts tonight and I am completely overjoyed! No there was no bangs on Rachel last season.

    As for House I am behind I missed all of last season so I am not sure if I will watch it this season or not. I was totally excited to see My Generation and we will see if it is any good because it is OUR generation!

    Besides that I am really looking forward to Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Gleek too … last night's episode was great!! I'm also looking forward to 30 Rock :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments !