Wednesday, September 15, 2010

013 blog

perhaps our eyes need to be washed with tears so we can see clearly again.

Alex Tan

Today my eyes are getting a good washing.  I am extra emotional because i have not been sleeping well. make that Myka has not been sleeping well. She is complaining her nose hurts. She did take a tumble off a chair the other day. But her cute nose does not appear to be in any distress.

Today my mom moved to the other side of the world.

Ok so more like the country. But still. Wisconsin may as well be japan when you have three kids and no money for air line travel. We hugged goodbye this morning before i headed out the door to bible study. I couldn't watch her drive away. I just couldn't handle the tearful goodbye.
I made it short and sweet, And have been crying my eyes out since I got home from bible study.
I know I will be ok .

i need to put my big girl panties on.
But I think its ok to still want your mom when you are 28 years old.

Maybe I'm just a baby. Lexi went off to school in tears. She didn't hide her emotions about Grandma leaving at all. She thinks it sucks.

And so do I.

I am off to clean house when my body wants to nap. But i am scared if I nap I will be crabbier then when I fell asleep. I bought some lemons and limes I want to chop up and put in a vase. I wanted to do this yesterday. But then i started thinking about how expensive fresh flowers were. But then I opened my front door and saw the sweetest little yellow flowers that are growing right outside my door.

Fresh flowers right outside my door !! Flowers i walk by everyday and never notice. Exactly what i need to cheer me up on a day like today. Sometimes in life its the small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments !