Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Things I loved about today

Myka drinking milk from her cereal bowl ( who taught her to do this ?? )

047 blog

The result of myka drinking milk from her cereal bowl . And I want to add the only reason I liked this part was because I thought the fruit loops and milk looked like a cool picture. i was right.
055 blog
Myka watching TV while i cleaned the kitchen. I hate using the TV as a babysitter. But it is nice to have something to entertain them for 15 minutes while you make a phone call, do the dishes, write a e mail, go to the bathroom ALL BY YOURSELF !!

061 blog

And stumbling across this tutorial while I was googling ways to change my blog up  bit. I posted a full tutorial over at laurenjean. But basically i found a way to make my nifty fifty a macro lens, and took this pic.
089 edit blog
So what did you love about today ?? And can anyone tell me how to make the column wider so i can post bigger pictures ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments !