Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dear Kids,

Dear present and future children,

I LOVE YOU ! I will love you forever. There is NOTHING you can do that will EVER change that.
I will love you no matter what you decide to do with your life.
I will love you no matter who you decide to love.
There is nothing you can do that will change my love for you.
No action, reaction, force, choice or mistake you make will ever change how I feel about you.

And even more important then my unconditional love for you if Gods unconditional love for you.
God, the creator of the universe. LOVES you so much that he sent his son to die for you.
NOTHING you will do, have done, or can ever think about doing is a surprise to God.
God knows every choice you are going to make before you make it. every challenge you will face before you face it. And every mistake you will make before you make it.

AND God STILL loves you.
Forgives you
and will care for you.

Please, please, please, don't ever think that you have done something that could change the way God or your mom and Dad  feel about you.

There is NOTHING anyone can do that will separate us from the love of God.

NOTHING !

So remember kids, it is not up to us to judge mandate, or control anyone on this earth.
We do not control who people love, or how people live.

We
love
everyone.

Because God loves everyone. We do Not make fun of people. or bully anyone EVER !

For any reason.
If you are bullied or made fun of you remember this.

Mom and Dad love you.

And God loves you.

Just the way you are.

NOTHING
else
matters.

I love you,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments !