Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lovely

I have been wanting to participate in Life made lovely Monday for some time now.
But to be honest most days I stink at making life lovely.
I have pretty ideas in my head about making my home a lovelier place.

But then the dishes in the sink and piles of wash distract me from that craft I had in mind.

But lovely comes in many forms. And today i am sharing this lovely picture of my clients baby boy I took over the weekend.
DSC_0155-for-blog

I hope you all have a lovely Monday !!

6 comments:

  1. oh he's a doll! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a wonderful job. Your photography is a true talent that many of us would kill to have. He is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I saw you on Mom Bloggers Club and glad I did. Can't believe you met Nie Nie. I just saw her speak at BYU. New follower!!

    Carrie
    the5thgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the pic.

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments !